Crown Leveling Inc. has one of the best warranties in the industry. Crown Leveling’s warranties range from a lifetime warranty to a 1-year warranty. All warranties are for the structure and can be transferred from owner to owner. We give a certificate and a transfer form regarding the warranties after each job.
The certificate is to show you had the work done. The transfer form is used if you ever choose to sale. The transfer form will allow Crown Leveling Inc. to transfer the warranty over to new ownership. A new warranty certificate will be given to the new owner of the property.
Our Warranties Consist Of:
- Lifetime warranty for slab press piers.
- 10-year warranty for poured concrete piers and cedar posts piers.
- 10-year warranty for under slab plumbing
- 10-year warranty on all wood replacement
- 2-year warranty for block & pad piers for pier and beam structures.
- 2-year warranty for Poly/Grout pumping.
- 1-year warranty – Only level & shim for a pier & beam structure using old piers.
Scope of the Warranty
This warranty applies only to the work performed by Crown Leveling Inc. and is subject to the terms and conditions of said contract. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED, but not limited to these, is the repair of consequential damage to the foundation or structure, repair of cosmetic damage, plumbing, (exposed, conceal or buried), floors, electrical wiring, exterior surfaces, furniture, fixtures, furnishings, sheetrock, plaster, paint surfaces, landscape, sprinkler and/or drainage system, wallpaper, doors or liability, for consequential damages.
In addition to the specific exclusions listed above, this warranty shall be null and void if:
- Without the written consent of the contractor: (I) the structure of foundation is modified (either inside or outside) to any significant degree which affects the load/weight of the foundation, (ii) improvements are constructed, or (iii) demolition is performed.
- The structure or foundation is undermined or subjected to soil slumping, excessive soil expansions, running surface water, erosion, plumbing leaks, (including water or sewer leak under or adjacent to the foundation), fire, flood, nearby excavation, earthquake, storm damage, rising water, act of God, or any condition that causes the foundation to move.
- The structure is located on a fault.
- Underground facilities or swimming pools are installed within a horizontal distance equal to or less than their depth from the foundation.
- Slope instability or nearby construction causes foundation or structure to any degree.
- This warranty shall void if Owner fails to notify contractor in writing of any claim under the warranty or defect in the goods or services provided by the Contractor within ninety (90) days from the date of discovery of such claim or defect by Owner (unless otherwise agreed by Crown Leveling Inc.)
Transfer of Warranty
In the event that a change in ownership occurs assignment of this warranty to a new Owner or Owners must be accomplished no later than ninety (90) days after the transfer or title. The transfer must be in the form attached to and made part of this warranty. So long as the provisions of this paragraph, there is no limit to the number of transfers that can be made. The transfer will have a charge of $150.00 per transfer.
All notices hereunder shall be sent by first-class mail to Crown Leveling at its principal mailing address; 8740 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX. 78753 (Until otherwise notified, in writing, of a change of address)